CEM Services has gained recognition for its expertise in civil engineering and maintenance services. Senior management of CEM Services have recognised that in order to be competitive and to offer greater savings for its customers through improvement of its performance efficiency and effectiveness, it needs to maintain third-party accreditation of its quality assurance system and achieve continual improvement through performance measurement and analysis and through identification and management of risk. CEM Services will endeavour to implement a quality assurance system which is built on the following core principles:
- The Quality Policy is designed to achieve a secure, reliable, professional and sustainable solution to its customers.
- We are committed to comply with all the legal and statutory demands in the areas in which we operate.
- We are driven to improve quality, efficiency and the satisfaction of our customers across the entire organisation.
- We require the topmost standards of practice from all our Employees including Contract and Agency staff. Codes of Conduct are firmly adhered to by all Employees.
- We are ambitious in seeking continual improvement by constantly improving the Quality Management System.
- The establishment and monitoring of clear objective and performance measures ensures compliance with our values.
- We deliver excellent customer service and seek to continue and enhance customer service delivery.
- We aim to understand the needs of our customers while being polite, helpful and friendly.
- We will ensure that this Policy is understood, executed and preserved by all employees.
- We are currently working towards achieving ISO 9001:2008 accreditation of our quality management system.
All company procedures and documentation are stored on our intranet which is available to all employees irrespective of their geographical location, which ensures continuity of enforcement of our policies across our different sites.
CIF Membership & CIRI Accreditation.